Follow us on twitter
Abington Lawn Tennis Club
Park Avenue South, Northampton , NN3 3AA
Summer and Winter League Fixtures are on the web site MyDivision.com.
You can view the league tables without having to register as follows.
Go to , then top left click "LEAGUES" and choose "Northamptonshire" from the drop down list. Click the >> button beside it to show all the leagues. Just click on the division you want to see.
If you want to see only the Abington fixtures click on the circle in the column marked FC against Abington then click the big FC button at the bottom of the column. This will then show just the Abington fixtures.
If you register you can post results and also see all your player information, just follow the steps below;
Team Players – IF you are NOT already registered and linked to your club start here;
1. Go to MyDivision.com and click Register (top right) and fill in the details
2. As soon as you send your details you will receive an email with a ”click here to Activate” message
3. Click to Activate in the email and go back to MyDivision to login
4. Go to Control Panel (top right) then My Club and Add Club, select your own club then click “Send Request” but you MUST also click on next page the “Send Email” button
5. You have now sent a request to your Club Admin to be linked to your club. The Club Admin (Tim Walden) will recognise your name and give you “Player” status so you can post results. This triggers an email to you as soon as it is done.
To look at your player info which shows all the games you have played in, who you played with and the scores plus your percentage wins etc;
1. You can link to your Player Stats by clicking “Player Search” in “Tennis Index” on the left, search on your surname and then select yourself, then click the “ME” button. My Stats is shown in the Tennis Index box on the left of page. Suggest this to your team, it can be fun and very interesting!
If you have any trouble you are welcome to ring Tim Walden when you are on the computer and he will talk you through it. Alternatively contact Tim by email